At Tonya's funeral those who wanted to write a note for this blog or to Dylan were given some paper and a pen to do so. These are the notes that were collected.
Tonya, Dylan, and I used to go walking every night after work. Tonya and I would walk and Dylan would ride his bike or scooter. We laughed together and would enjoy our time hanging out with Dylan. Tonya helped me stay positive during a very difficult time in my life. I will never forget her spirit!
Rachel Schubert
Portland, Oregon
Tonya - Beautiful girl with an even more beautiful soul. You’re loved so much!
Cendry
Dylan,
I loved your mama so much. Like I told you, I lost my mom the same way! Now God has two very special angels and I want you to know they are always with us. Watch for the butterflies and pennies sweetheart.
Loving you always,
Mrs. Faye Bogle
Dylan and Mrs. Annie,
I just want you both to know that you mean the world to me and my family. Your family will forever be in our hearts, Mama always thought alot of Tonya and now they are once again joined together in heaven. Listen to the song by Beverly Mitchell called “Angel”. If you need, I have the CD.
Loving you aways,
Faye Brown Bogle
Dear, sweet, Dylan -
I love you and always will. Your momma made me a better person. Your momma is alive in my heart and always will be. I cherish our memories all together an look forward to more with you.
XOXO
Aunt Tiffany
(I am always here for you little guy.)
Dearest Dylan -
Your momma loved you more than life itself! Nothing will make her happier than watching you grow up in into a handsome, Christ-loving man, following your Savior in everything you do, every decision you make. She will be right beside you in every step your life takes you saying “That’s my little man, my wonderful gift from God, I love him so much and am so very proud of him.”
We love you so much dear one, dearest Dylan.
All our love,
Grandpa J and Grandma Kathy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: