Dear Dylan,
Your mom, where to start? She was one of the loveliest women I have ever met, inside and out. She was one of the very first people I met when I started coming to Integrity Church and I immediately fell in love with her sweet southern accent. She was so welcoming and inviting to every single person that she came into contact with. Her love for Christ was so evident and second only to her love for Jesus, was her love for you. My, how she loved you! I've met few women in my life who have loved the way she did. She taught you about Jesus, prayed for you whole heartedly and gushed over you when you were and weren't around. She was so proud of you! All of this, you know first hand because you were the object of her affection and so precious to her in every way.
I remember going to see Grady sing one night at Moe's. Your mom asked me if you and her could come sit with me? I was so thrilled that you both decided to come. It was one of the sweetest times I shared with you and your mom. It was so fun sitting and talking with her and learning about her life and how much she loved you, how much she loved Jesus and how much she loved Integrity Church.
Your mom will be missed so much. She is loved by so many and her testimony of love, faith and perseverance in Christ will cary on. Grady and I will continue to pray for you and your family. You are so loved by Jesus, and so many around you. It is our prayer that you experience this unchanging, unconditional love from Jesus that your mom knew so well.
We love you Dylan!
Amanda and Grady
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: