Dear Dylan,
I know that right now you must be hurting more than I could imagine. I am praying that Jesus will hold your heart and guide you through your sadness.
Your mama was such a blessing to our church and to me personally. She was always willing to help; she served others with a passion that I love and admire. The last time that I saw your mom she was helping me with my senior research project. Without even letting me finish my request that she be one of my study subjects, with her sparkling eyes and willing heart she said, "Tell me what to do!" A few weeks later, she beckoned me out to your car after church so she could return to me the survey. That's just the kind of person she was. She was organized, yes, but she was first and foremost loving to people. And she loved until the very end. Second only to Jesus, she loved YOU, Dylan. She loved you so much.
There are so many things that don't make sense in life; this is one of those times for all of us. I know that it may never make sense to you, but I hope and pray that you find Jesus in the middle of this sadness - He is the only one who can rescue us, Dylan. Your mom knew that, and she is with Jesus today. I can't wait to see her again, buddy.
Love,
Sarah Sparrow
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: