Dylan,
One Christmas your mom knew of a work friend who was having some pretty tough money troubles. This was during difficult times for a lot of people and your Mom was struggling to pay big bills of her own. But she came by with an envelope and secretly gave this other mom some money to spend on her kids for Christmas. She never wanted anyone to know, and I kept her secret. But now I want you to know that she was the rare kind of person who gave to everyone and not just out of her surplus. She gave to others knowing that with you in her life she had more than she had ever hoped for. Her love will always be with you and you will continue to make her proud. She was once the proudest mom on earth…now she is the proudest mom in heaven, I’m sure.
Mary Paramore
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: