To Dylan,
Your mom was one of the first women at Integrity that caught my eye...on facebook. I kept seeing her comment or post on peoples' Facebook walls and wondering who is Tonya Watt? It wasn't long before I met your mom and all her commenting made sense. I didn't know your mom for long or very well, but I knew her enough to experience the gifts she had been given to serve and love others. Tonya was always so encouraging and humble...she was also a little sassy, which I loved! I helped you and your mother clean the Webster's house and I left that day thinking how sweet it was to see how you loved each other. I told her, "Wow, Dylan is so well-behaved, it is so sweet of him to come and help clean." She said something to the effect of, he doesn't have a choice (haha). While we cleaned that day, she kept talking about your upcoming trip to NYC, she was so excited! It was evident how much she loved you and enjoyed spending time with you. I think it is so cool how you two took so many trips together and the desire she had to discover and explore cities with you. I hope that those memories will remain with you for many many years! Although, I only knew your mother a short time, she was an inspiration to me. She embodied Christ's sacrificial and all-consuming love in her service to others. I am blessed to have met both you and your mother and I hope that I can continue to know you and become a part of your Integrity Church family.
Miranda Newman
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: