Dylan:
I don’t have any special pictures of your momma to share, but I think that is okay…there are so many beautiful special pictures of your momma, and of your momma and you together! She loved you so much, and made so many special times and special memories for the two of you to share.
I have only been at Integrity Church for a few months, so I didn’t get to know Tonya as well as some people, but she blessed me so much in the short time I knew her. She was so kind and welcoming to me as a visitor and a new part of Integrity. I looked for her every week, knowing I could count on a warm hello and hug.
Your momma was one of the most alive people I have ever met: spunky, friendly, joyful, smart, sweet, caring, generous….and it was obvious that her life came from Jesus. I was reminded of this again as I looked at the slideshow during her funeral of all the pictures; I couldn’t help but notice the difference in her face. In the pictures from the last few years, your momma’s face just shone with a vibrant life that could only come from Jesus. Jesus makes us truly alive, and your momma was one of the most beautiful and inspiring examples of that truth that I have ever seen.
Rachel Fortney
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: