Friday, May 6

From Emily Bellis

Dylan,
I remember the first time Jackson (my husband) and I met your mom. We both started attending Integrity Church around the same time and we met over at the Webster’s for a church event dinner. The first thing I noticed about her was her vibrant smile and love of life. She had a personality that was bigger than life and every time I saw her I was reminded of the joy she had in Christ.

I also remember when she was planning your trip to NYC. Jackson and I had traveled there a couple of months prior and she was trying to make your trip so special and wanted to know all the spots to visit. I remember her telling me about how you both watched the movie “BIG” so that you could see the “Big Piano” that you would later go on to see at the FAO Schwarz toy story in NYC. I know God planned this trip for just the two of you – a time for you both to bond and spend quality time together. She was so proud of you and always lit up when she spoke of you. She will be deeply missed but know that “For those who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”

Love,
Emily Bellis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: