Tuesday, May 3

From Ben Sparrow

Dylan,

It has been fun to get to know you and your mom over the last couple of years. I first met Tonya when I came to help you guys serve food at the homeless shelter in Greenville. I remember that you and I poured juice for everyone. Seeing Tonya serving at the shelter was just one way that I saw her loving people by serving them. She also served people by greeting them at church, by being interested in them, and by building them up with her words. She had a way of making me feel good just by talking to me for a few minutes.

Your mom served people because Jesus was a servant on Earth.

Even though Jesus was God, he lived like a nobody on earth. He was a servant of the whole world by giving up his life for sins. He was God's servant because he always obeyed God.

Your mom served people because Jesus did.

You are very special to me, Dylan, and I will always remember you.

Love,
Ben Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: