Thursday, April 28

From Abby Whaley

Dylan,
 
You have a very special mother. When you think of your Mother, I hope you will always know that you can never "lose" your Mother.  She will forever be a part of who you are, and she is not "lost".  God chose her to be your Mother, and I can understand why.  She has helped to make you the wonderful, special, loving person that you are.  Know that she was so proud to be your Mom!  I hope and pray that you will strive to serve others and Love others the way that Jesus Loves you....just like your Mom.  She will live on in Heaven for eternity and in the hearts and memories of so many people.  Hold on to your memories with her and cherish them.  They are a gift that cannot be taken away.  May the saddness fade, and the joy that she left, fill your heart and push you forward to all God has in store for you.  What a gift you have that your Mother taught you about Jesus and through Him, you can see her again!  I rejoice in that truth, as I am anxious to see her again as well.  Even through this time of grief, God loves you unconditionally and will never leave you.  Hold on to His promises.
 
Love,
Abby Whaley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: