Dylan,
I have met few Women in my life that compare to your Mother. The qualities that your Mother bestowed were precious & beautiful to me. She loved Jesus & served Him so well with her humble, servants heart. She loved You well by honoring Him in how she raised you, supported you, protected you, nurtured you. Your life will forever be changed by the unconditional love that she showed you. My prayer for you sweetheart, is that you will hold tight to her memory and that you will run fast and hard after the Lord all the days of your life. He is the ONLY one that can fill your empty heart. When you have days that you can't breathe because you miss her so much, I promise you I am here. I've been there & I know what it feels like. Your Mother's life has touched my heart so deeply and I am so grateful that I called her, my friend. Dylan never forget how special you are to The Tugwell Family. We love you so very much!
Love,
Ms. Jes
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: