Thursday, April 28

From Jessie Ewell

Dear sweet Dylan,
 
Your mom was one of the first people I meet at Integrity Church. And I have to say that the one thing I remember most about her was her SMILE! When she smiled, you would automatically feel accepted and at ease.  She definitely knew how to be a true friend and she had a heart full of love for others!  I thank God that He allowed me to meet her, I have learned how to better serve others through your mother, and I am so grateful to her for that!
 
I also learned from your sweet mom, how to be a loving mother, when my time comes to have children. The way she lead you, loved you, taught you, and adored you; truly touched my heart! You were the love of her life and she constantly wanted to always be making your life better.  The one thing I hope you never forget is that she loved YOU so much!
 
I know that through you she will never be forgotten. I am extremely sorry for your loss, Dylan. But, I know that God has you in His hands and that He loves you! I love you too, Dylan. And I will always be praying for you! 
 
Jessie Ewell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: