Dylan,
The first time I got to talk to your Mom was at Integrity's Womens' Bible Study. I was so overwhelmed by all the women that came to this Bible study b/c I really didn’t know any of them. I felt out of place & uncomfortable. The group was so big that we ended up getting into smaller groups. Well, your Mom was my “small group leader” and she was an awesome leader. She made me feel so comfortable, as if I had known her forever. I felt comfortable talking and opening up in the group b/c of your Mom. Your Mom really touched my life in a special way. I love her.
I also remember when your Mom was planning a trip to New York for you & her. She wanted to make the trip special for you so she asked for help with planning it. I called your Mom to let her know I wanted to help her. I helped her with looking up great hotels for you two. However, your Mom ended up finding a great hotel by herself. She emailed me what she found & I was just so happy for you all. The pictures from your trip were amazing so I know it was special for you.
It’s hard to explain how much your Mom touched my life in a short time. I don’t know if she knew just how much she touched my life. She was just a beautiful woman with such a warm heart. She talked about you all the time and everyone knew that you meant everything to her. I am just so glad that God allowed me to meet Tonya. I love your Mom so much and I know I will see her in heaven one day!
With Love,
Nicole Jacobs
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: