Thursday, April 28

From Tess Powell

Dear Dylan, 
I have known you and your mom for many years.  While I only got to see you a couple of times a year I have been able to keep in touch through your Aunt Beth, Uncle Jason and cousin Adele.  Your mom was always fun to be around, had a wonderful smile, laugh, and funny comments.  Your mom was an amazing photographer.  She recently took pictures of our family and did a beautiful job.  I loved spending that time with her that day.  Below is a photo I took of the two of you at the beach when you were 4 or 5.  I love how tenderly you are looking at each other.  I love how much she loved the beach and took you there many times.  She loved you so much.  She took time to do some special things with you.  Special trips to New York, Washington DC and Washington State.   My absolute favorite tradition the 2 of you had was creating her special pandora bracelet. I love how you picked out ones that had special meaning for the things that reminded you of your mom.  She cherished that bracelet because each bead represented something you picked out especially for her.  Every time I think about those memories my heart is warmed.  Your mom was a very special lady who loved the Lord and loved you.  

Tess Powell



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: