Dear Dylan,
The one thing I remember the most about your amazing mother is how much she loved you! I did not know her that well and I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you but through the status’ she put on facebook there was no way for people not to know you meant everything to her. Almost every status she posted was about you and how proud she was of you! I loved reading her status each day and getting an update of something you did that just blew her mind, she knew how lucky she was to have a son like you, and I know, you know, how lucky you were to have a mother like her! My favorite status about you was “I am so unbelievably grateful to GOD for the gift and privilege of being Dylan's mom. This afternoon he folded and put away a load of laundry as well as a few other house chores to allow me the time to finish reading for my Women's Bible study. Even better, he done it joyfully.” You see your mom couldn’t have asked for a better gift from God than to be your mother, she loved how you were always so sweet and funny and how much you loved her. Your mom will always be watching over you and when you laugh she’ll laugh, when you cry she’ll cry, and when you smile she’ll smile. She will be filled with joy to continue to watch you grow into the fine young man she always knew you’d be! She was and still is so proud of you and the sweet, handsome, and loving boy you have become! I am praying for you Dylan, don’t ever give up hope, as you once said “Jesus conquered the grave!”
With love,
Victoria Asbury
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: