Dear Dylan,
Lance (my husband) and I only knew your mother for a few months, but in many ways, she symbolizes the best traits of our wonderful church family (Integrity Church). She was one of the first people to introduce herself to us when we moved to Greenville and started coming to Integrity, and she was the first person to hug me, which was something I desperately needed. Love was engraved on every fiber of her being, and she touched our hearts from simply meeting us, and sharing her sparkling smile. I did a women's book study with your mom, and every time she mentioned you (which was very often!), she beamed with joy. It was obvious that having you as her son was her greatest blessing, and she honored that blessing by being constantly grateful that she got to share her life with you. I hope that if I'm a mother one day, others will see me have a love for my children like your mother had for you. In her heart, you were second only to her love for Christ, and there is no better model of an amazing mother and woman of God. I know that God has great things in store for your life. You are in my prayers, and I am so grateful that I got to meet your mother.
Emily Bollinger
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: