Wednesday, April 27

From Hunter and Jenna Little

Dear Dylan,

There are so many memories that come to mind when I think of your mom. However, I will never forget the first time Hunter and I came to Integrity church, she was the greeter. This was not only one of your mom's gifts but also a sweet coincidence. Prior to Integrity, I had attended Christ's Church for awhile and so had yall. It had been a few years since I had last seen her, but as we entered the doors of Integrity, she was the first thing we saw. She was smiling, gave me and Hunter the warmest welcome and she even remembered my name. She blew me away with her hospitality and her gift of making me feel loved. This memory was the first of many hugs, sweet conversations and many smiles shared with your mom. Besides the way she loved her Savior, she made it well known how much she loved you. I loved watching her tell stories of you because she would light up. She was an amazing mother and truly cherrished the gift of motherhood. Know that her ability to love well was a true testimony of her faith and God's work in her life. She will be missed but we all look forward to seeing her again!

Sinerely,

Jenna & Hunter Little

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: