I'm so sad. I love you. I loved your mama too. I remember when we went to the skating rink with your mom, my mom, Lydia and the Webster kids. It was fun riding in your car with the top down. I remember it smelled so good and Tonya said it was a watermelon smell. We had fun skating that day. I also remember your mom keeping us so my parents could do some work. I always loved going to your house! Remember that time y'all spent the night with us? You slept on the top bunk and we talked in the dark. Your mom was a good greeter at church. I hope to still see you at church and in Sunday school. We have prayed a lot for you. I miss you.
Caleb Morrisette (Age 5)


Dylan,
I'm so sorry your mom died. My whole family is going to miss her. That's okay because she is in heaven. Have fun with your grandma. I hope I'm going to have some fun with you. Tonya always loved my shoes, my clothes and my hairbows. I'm going to miss her hugs and having fun with her. She loved me and I loved her.
Lydia Morrisette (Age 4)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: