Do you remember that day we spent in Seattle together? We went to a 3-D movie and to the top of the space needle. I remember that your Mom wanted flowers from Pike Place Market, and of course she had to get some shoppin' in before the day was done. :) That was such a fun day, and it's one of the happiest memories I have of your sweet Mom. I miss her a lot, and I bet you miss her even more. Do you know what she used to tell me, when I was sad or upset about something? She would say, "Sarah, God is sovereign, and you've just got to trust His plan for your life!" So that's what I think about now, when I get sad that your Mama had to leave us so soon. She isn't really gone, though, is she? She's looking down from Heaven and I'll bet she's giving you sugar all the time, even though you can't really feel it. Sugar for her Sweet Peach.
I love you so much, Dylan.
Love and hugs, Auntie Sarah
At the Pike Place Market:
At the Seattle Space Needle:
More often, Tonya was behind the camera. These are pictures I cherish that she took:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to leave a comment Dylan can read: